This Bot is designed to manage virtual machines on Google Cloud :
- Start Virtual machines
- Stop Virtual machines
- Reset Virtual machines
- Delete Virtual machines
All fields marked * are mandatory. Extract the zip file and copy the Bot Store folder in "My Task" and any metabot if applicable in "My Metabots" on your local Automation Anywhere repository.
Key Use Case: Start, Stop, Reset or Delete Virtual machines on Google Cloud.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10 sp2
Google Account settings
- Login to Google Account
- Create project on Google Account
- Follow all the pre-requisites required https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/api/prereqs
- Enable API
- vErrorFolder: This is error folder inside bot folder which contains Logs. Default location set. Change if required.
- vLogFolder: This folder contains Log file in case of error.Default location set. Change if required.
- vSnapshotFolder: This folder contains Screenshot in case of error.Default location set. Change if required. A ".csv" file containing the following inputs:
- Action: Action to be taken on Virtual machine. Allowed Actions: START, RESET, STOP and DELETE
- ClientSecretJsonFilePath: Client Secret Json file path downloaded from Google
- UserName: Google account user name.
- ProjectName: Project name create on Google.
- Zone:Zone in which VM to be created/stopped/deleted.
- VMInstanceId: Unique instance name or device name of virtual machine.