- Takes input in prompt and assign it in internal variables.
- Shows output in message box at the end of bot.
Input: receives in prompt
Actions: Hits a REST API and creates an incident in manage service engine.
Output: Gives ticket number at last in the message box.
Use cases: If any person doesn't know how to create an incident by the use of the API. Then this bot is needed. It is simple to use and reduces complexity.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & Support
- ProductivityRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 20, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- need AA client 11.3.3 or greater