- Read and validate Excel files to get AP record details
- Alert user by email when the task is completed
- Switch to Sheet, Close Sheet
- Delete Cells, Find, Get Multiple Cells, Get Single Cells
- Save Workbook ,Mail
This bot calculates bot processing time and manual processing time, as well as the difference between the two, and the time saved as a result.
The user creates an Excel sheet with different attributes, such as the bot name, start time manual bot, end time bot, etc.
The bot will then fetch the data from the Excel sheet and download the log file from the bot dashboard, after which is will run a macro so it calculates the difference between the manual bot versus the bot process.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & AccountingRPA Development
- Banking and Financial ServicesCognitive AutomationRPA Developer Tools
- Nilesh Muley
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 25, 2022
- First Published
- July 25, 2022
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Historical Link: Provided 1 url link value for fetch historical bot log data( Activity=>In progress=>Historical)
- DownloadFilePath : To get DownloadFilePath and we need to provide one folder name here
- DownloadingFilePath : To get Path where that log file is downloadin
- ConfigFile : To get config file path
- ErrorLogFilePath : To store error details