- Reads a config file
- Sets data from Input file to the content or legacy controls in a Word document
- Extracts data from content or legacy controls and creates a text file with the values
This bot performs Set and Get functions. It extracts Content and Legacy control data to a text file or sets the values from the input parameter to a Content or Legacy Word document.
Use Case: When the task of extracting values or entering values from Content or Legacy controls of a Word document is performed manually by a user, it is a manually intensive and error-prone activity. This bot automates the activity to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the process.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory ManagementSupply Chain Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 19, 2021
- First Published
- June 5, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Word Document with Controls for data to be filled in to be kept in the Output Folder
- Input for Set Function - Word File Path, Input file with values to be entered
- Input for Get Function - Word File Path