- Sentiment Analysis enables the evaluation of text for positive, negative, and neutral sentiment
- Entity Extraction enables the identification of people, locations, organizations, etc.
- Part of Speech Detection enables extraction of text based on the part of speech each word represents.
The Natural Language processing package enables bot builders to build intelligence into their automation through the analysis of free form text. This package is designed to perform Sentiment Analysis, Named Entity Recognition, and Part of Speech detection to provide Automation Anywhere bot builders with the ability to analyze text against a pre-trained NLP library provided by Stanford NLP Core.
Best of all, all NLP processing occurs on your local system - no external API calls/subscriptions required. All processing occurs locally.
Note: Because this package includes the entire Stanford NLP Core library, it's larger than most other Bot Store packages. Upon first running the included demo bot, the bot runner will download the entire package for processing (~450MB). This download will only occur once. On subsequent bot executions, that package would have been cached locally and will be used for any follow bot runs that reference this package.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportHuman ResourcesMarketing
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive Automation
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 21, 2021
- First Published
- May 21, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation 360.20