- Takes input from user (Search query string and Zip code)
- Queries Google Maps Place Search API
- Fetches results in a message box
- Indicates the end of search result through a message box
- Stores all search results in an excel file
Input: Bot prompts the user to enter the query string such as establishments, prominent points of interest, geographic locations, and Zip code.
Action: Bot queries Google Maps Place Search API, retrieves the results nearest to the Zip code entered, and displays in a message box, also show a message box indicating the end of search results.
Output: Bot stores all the results in an excel spreadsheet.
The results are quick, efficient, and accurate. Instead of searching for places manually just provide the type of place that you are looking for and the Zip code, the bot instantly searches for the area and also saves the result into an excel spreadsheet.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & Support
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 1, 2020
- First Published
- October 18, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Google Maps Place Search API-Key
- An Excel file with 3 columns. Template is included