- takes input from user(Search query string and ZIP code)
- Hits Google Maps Place Search API
- Fetches results in a message box
- Indicates the end of search result through a message box
- stores all search result in an excel file
Input: Bot prompts user to enter the query string such as: establishments, prominent points of interest, geographic locations, and ZIP code.
Action: Bot hits Google Maps Place Search API, gets results nearest to the ZIP code entered, shows in a message box, also shows a message box indicating the end of search results.
Output: Bot stores all the results in an excel spreadsheet.
Benefit: You can get the list of the places nearest to a given ZIP Code.
The results are quick, efficient and accurate. Instead of searching for places manually just provide the type of place that you are looking for, and the ZIP code, the bot instantly search for the area and also saves the result into an excel sheet.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- October 18, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Google Maps Place Search API-Key
- An Excel file with 3 columns.Template is included