- Check the opening value for multiple stocks at once
- Fill in basic stock information and the bot will look up the remaining values
- The output is provided in the form of an update Excel file
1. The bot will launch India's National Stock Exchange (NSE) website and get the required company stock details.
2. Details like company symbol, listing Date, ISIN Number, Opening Value will be fetched by the bot.
2. The bot will take additional input data from a provided Excel file.
3. The output of all required requests will come in the form of an output Excel file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & Accounting
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 23, 2020
- First Published
- March 27, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Bot will take input from Excel Sheet
- Take company name as input and feed in NSE web page