Users from business units can send their request via email for the opening and closing the period of sub ledger application for specific ledgers. The bot will then do the following:
- Fetch the requests sent via email
- Begin the process of opening and closing the period of sub ledger application
- Capture any exceptions encountered. Any exceptions are then sent in an email to the requester highlighting the exceptions observed by the bot
- Send a confirmation email to the requestor stating the value that have been updated into Oracle
The bot uses the standard Oracle form -- Period Maintenance Form -- and ensures all validations are performed as if the values are entered manually.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10.7 sp2
- Inputs: Excel files received via email