- Read all PDF files from the input folder
- Merge all the PDFs into single PDF
- Save the output in the output folder
Summary: Read data from folder containing ‘n’ number of PDF files with same format to one Single PDF, e.g. Folder with Multiple PDF files say “sample1.pdf, sample2.pdf, sample3.pdf” to Single Output PDF Files.
Feature: Option to input the page, page range or all page for merging.
Common Use Case: 1. Merging Invoice copy of a Particular Vendors in a Single PDF Till date 2. Merging Yearly report from a folder containing report based on month or week. 3. Merging any information collected from different source into one file for data validation, reporting, etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInventory ManagementShipping and Distribution
- RPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- July 17, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Update necessary information in Column 'B' "Input Excel.xlsx"
- Place all the PDF files that need to be merged in the Input Folder