- Reads and validates the PPTX file
- Converts it into PDF file
- Conversion to pdf restricts the receivers from editing the PPTX file
- Notifies the user once the bulk conversion is completed
This bot reads PPTX files stored in a folder and converts them into PDF files and saves it in an output folder in bulk.
Inputs: Need to create folders as per the criteria mentioned below:
Input files need to be in folder C:\RPA Practice\PPTtoPDF. Create the required folders.
This BOT is capable only to convert MS Power Point files with the specific extension: “.pptx”
MS Power Point used is Microsoft Office 365 proPlus / Microsoft PowerPoint for Office 365 MSO (16.0.11328.20478) 64-bit
Actions: Converts PPTX files in bulk to a PDF format which will be stored in the defined folder.
Outputs: Output files will be stored in C:\RPA Practice\PPTtoPDFOutput.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInventory ManagementSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 8, 2020
- First Published
- January 8, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- MS Power Point used is Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
- Strictly only .PPTX files
- Supports Microsoft PowerPoint for Office 365 MSO (16.0.11328.20478) 64-bit