- Read and validates the .pptx file
- Converts it into a .pdf file
- Conversion to pdf restricts the recievers from editing the pptx file
- Notify the user once the bulk conversion has been completed
This bot reads *.pptx files stored in a folder and converts it into *.pdf files and saves it an output folder in bulk.
Inputs: Need to create folders as per the criteria mentioned below:
Input files need to be in folder C:RPA PracticePPTtoPDF
This BOT is capable only to convert MS Power Point files with the specific extension: “.pptx”
MS Power Point used is Microsoft Office 365 proPlus / Microsoft PowerPoint for Office 365 MSO (16.0.11328.20478) 64-bit
Actions: Converts .pptx files in bulk to a PDF format which will be stored in a dedicated folder.
Outputs: Output files will be stored in C:RPA PracticePPTtoPDFOutput.
Hence create the required folders as mentioned above and the Readme file that comes along with the Bot.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInventory ManagementSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- January 8, 2020
- Enterprise Version
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- MS Power Point used is Microsoft Office 365 proPlus
- Strictly only .pptx files
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Office 365 MSO (16.0.11328.20478) 64-bit