1. It validates n-number of input files either XL or CSV file 2. It validates the headers horizontally 3. It validates the headers vertically. 4. It validates the headers sit on any row or any column. 5. It validates n-number of rows of headers/columns in the single file. 6. It gives the details of which column/row header/order changed. 7. Flexibility to validate based on simple configuration change.
It enforces the coding standards, reduces the maintenance work, reduces the developer rework effort and increase the speed of coding. In XML, at least keep minimum one template nodes ex: XL or csv If only XL needed, keep CSV nodes and make its values empty If only CSV needed, keep XL nodes and make its values empty. As per the business requirement if header names or the order of headers got changed BOT will fail and it will impact the business needs. Most of the processes skip the header validations due to the extra coding effort require apart from the business rules & requirement. Before you run, you have to map the input file path and headers in the XLReusableBOT.xml file.
Key Use Case: 1. Most of the process at least one more input/output files are used. 2. Input/output file type either XL or CSV. 3. Configure file path, headers and header row/column in the XML. 4. Call this BOT at the start of process.1. Most of the process at least one more input/output files are used.
2. Input/output file type either XL or CSV.
3. Configure file path, headers and header row/column in the XML.
4. Call this BOT at the start of process.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- AAE v11.2
- Inputs: Any XL or CSV input files