- Read and validate Excel files to get customer details
- Process multiple customers with extensive products, through different excel sheets
- Process rates, quantities in each customer field
- Add additional details to each invoice
- Verifying proper existing fields, formats, saving, and emailing invoice
The data used for the excel file spreadsheet must exist within the database, and that must have a valid email address already present. If it does not, the bot will close, and move on to the next. Accuracy is extremely important for the inputs in the excel document.
Each customer will have their own sheet within the excel file. Every customer will follow a specific template listed in that excel file, for the bot to run correctly and with the required flexibility. Error Handling use cases are present for missing or improper fields, that will allow the bot to automate, even in the face of possible errors.
This also includes the existence of classes. If it does not exist, it must be noted within the spreadsheet. All information can be used in the excel sheet, and there is a readme file with additional details.
Hundreds of Invoices for multiple customer products go through the HR process.
Quickbooks Invoice-PeopleShores Bot will perform the large task of writing multiple inputs, for multiple invoices. With the process going on, more skill intensive tasks can be performed.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingHuman ResourcesInventory Management
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive AutomationProductivity
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- November 13, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Google Chrome and Plugin
- Excel required
- Automation Anywhere
- Customer Spreadsheet Template inside Excel File
- Manually Change your username and password
- Quickbooks Account
- Existing customer name and contact inside Quickbooks database