- Bot will read all the email and save the download in all attachment folder.
- Bot will read the excel file and pick the Time calculation macros if it is matched with excel then excel macros will run
- After successfully calculated time, it will Send email to user when the task is completed.
• Bot will read all the emails and save the download in all attachment folder.
• Now the bot will go to the all attachment folder and will read only Attendance Data1 file.
• If the file name includes Attendance Data1 then it will move this file to the Punch in Punchout folder.
• Bot will open the excel file.
• Here it will check the time calculation excel macros which we have created.
• Bot will pick the Time calculation macros if it is matched with excel then excel macros will run.
• It will calculate the spent time and efficient time.
• After that Bot will calculate the total hours and will send the total time spent by the employee through email.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 7, 2020
- First Published
- April 30, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Excel data file of Attendance sheet