- When the task starts, the current date is calculated
- The bot gets the start date and end date of the last quarter's closing date from the current date
- When the task is completed, set the acquired data to the clipboard
- The start date and end date are separated by commas.
Input and Trigger:
- Run the bot using the Run Task command on the bot you created.
- A message box will appear at the start of the process.
- At the end of the process the result will be displayed in the message box for only 2 seconds.
(1) The bot calculates the first and last day of the last quarter. It calculates the first and last day of the different quarters according to today's day.
- January 1 and March 31
- April 1 and June 30
- July 1 and September 30
- October 1 and December 31
(2) For example, if today is March 13, 2020, it calculates the values for October 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019. If today is April 3, 2020, the values for January 1, 2020 and March 31, 2020 are calculated. Output:
- The bot sets the date of the first and last days of the latest quarter to the clipboard as follows.
- The first day is to the left of the value set on the clipboard. The right side is the last day. They are separated by commas.
For example, 20200101,20200331
(3) For the value set to the clipboard, execute the Sub String command of String Operation to extract the value from the clipboard.
(4) If an error occurs, -1 is set to the clipboard.
- Calculate the first and last days required for quarterly settlement and help you to enter the information into business systems.
- The bot will not let you calculate the date of quarterly settlement.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- RPA Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 11, 2020
- First Published
- March 15, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Add the Run Task command to the bot you created and specify the bot
- The value is set on the clipboard: yyyymmdd, yyyymmdd
- Get the value from the clipboard and use it for various purposes