- Read CSV file and deploy the task on VM runner BOTs
Input : CSV file with task name to be deployed, list of BOT runner VMs and user details.
Output: Log file in both cases (success and failure)
1. Useful in case BOT deployments are failing through CR
2. can be used to trigger the failure BOTs without logging to CR
3. wrapper scripts can be created for multiple functionalities such as (a) read if csv file availability in input folder and trigger automatic execution of the script (b) identify failed BOTs and trigger those through the script.
1. This utility would deploy the task only on the BOT-Runners
2. User need to ensure that all the input BOT-Runner VMs (where the task would get deployed) are active on AA control. If anyone is disconnected the task will not be deployed at all on any BOT.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingInformation TechnologySupport
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 2, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input a 2column data in csv file