- MS Excel
- MS outlook
Reads data from an Excel template, e.g. email template.xlsx file (Template may contain cc, subject, body in sheet1 and another sheet (first name and email id list).
After extracting the data from Excel, using Send Email commands, mails can be sent through Outlook.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportHuman ResourcesSales
- ProductivityRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 11, 2020
- First Published
- June 12, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input File in Excel
- Sheet1 needs to be filled with Cc, subject and Body
- Sheet2 (First Name, Email id's)
- Outlook configured in the Bot execution machine