- MS Excel
- MS outlook
Reads data from an Excel template, e.g. email template .xlsx file (template may contain (cc, subject, body) in sheet1 and another sheet (first name and email id list).
After extracting the data from excel using send email commands we can send all emails through outlook configuration.
• Flexibility to select the required data from the input file (Excel template)
• Sends the extracted data using send email commands in the Automation Anywhere tool.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesSalesSupport
- ProductivityRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 22, 2020
- First Published
- June 12, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input File in excel
- Sheet1 need to be fill (Cc,subject,Body)
- Sheet2(First Name,Email id's)
- Outlook configure in your local machine