- Reads User choice of connection type for reading mail
- Reads the mail either through Outlook or through Other email Servers
- The variables like username, password, mail IDs, subject, and attachment can be configured
The bot facilitates the selection of connection types to read mail between Outlook and other email servers.
As per the user’s choice and the configuration is done on the system, mail will be read.
Further, as per the requirement, the user can loop through the mailbox to do the next actions.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingOperationsRPA Development
- Banking and Financial ServicesRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 6, 2023
- First Published
- April 24, 2023
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- The port number and Host details for IMAP protocol.
- Outlook has to be configured on the system A valid User id and Password