Read Tabular Data from PDF To CSV
This bot can be used to read tabular data from PDF files and add them into CSV files
- Easily read tabular data from PDF and add in to CSV
- Speeds up the conversion process
- As Python scripting is used, no added license involved, it is open source
- Input valid PDF file
- Call Python Script
- Read tabular data from PDF and add in into CSV
- Validate the results in CSV file
The PDF to CSV bot enables Automation Anywhere users to extract single or multiple tables from text-based PDF and append them into CSV files without any manual interventions.
Python script is used to get the tabular data from PDF and add it into a CSV file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman ResourcesRPA Development
- Banking and Financial ServicesHealthcareRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 19, 2023
- First Published
- April 25, 2023
- Automation 360
- Community Support Only
- A-People Community Forums
- Bot Store FAQs
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Python version: 3.10.6
- Python package in A360
- JDK has to installed on the system
- Valid PDF file