- Read data from excel sheet and used that data as an input.
- Automate SAP Logon.
- Run the task bot to automate the process of ReleaseBlockedInvoices-MRBR.
- Store the status of the transaction in an excelsheet.
MRBR (Release Blocked Invoices) is a standard SAP transaction code available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release level. As we know it is being used in the SAP MM-IV (Invoice Verification in MM) component which is coming under MM module (Material Management).
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory ManagementShipping & Distribution
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- December 16, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- SAP Gui Logon 760
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client 11.3.3