- Takes the Excel file path, file name from the user.
- Performs remove blank rows operations.
- Store the processed file in given Output folder
Inputs: Takes Excel file path, file name(including extension e.g. dummydata.xlsx), sheet name and output folder path from user during run time.
Actions: Bot will remove the blank rows the Excel file based on first excel column.
Outputs: A filtered output file will be generated with no blank rows.
Use cases: This bot can be useful in Accounts or Finance department for sorting the large amount of data.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingSupply Chain Management
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 2, 2020
- First Published
- October 14, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Microsoft Excel
- Automation Anywhere v11