- Enter username in input file to reset
- Run the bot
- Detailed log file is generated in output folder to check the status of each user specified in Input file
1. This bot will search the input.csv file of user login names for which password has to be reset.
2. User need to specify the LDAP server name, admin username & password for the connection to Active Directory.
3. After bot is executed successfully, it will generate a log file in output file for each username specified in input.csv
4. For each successful execution, user will be prompted to change their password once they login into their system.
a User can reset password for multiple user account.
b. Improve productivity and efficiency
c. 100% accurate results
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 27, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs