- The PAM360 bot automatically fetches passwords using resource and account details from PAM360's vault.
- The retrieved credential can then be used for any automation jobs.
Automation Anywhere requires retrieving and using passwords for various tasks, such as connecting to a machine/application/database during the automation process. PAM360 integrates with Automation Anywhere through bots that can fetch passwords from the PAM360 vault, to be used in their tasks.
PAM360's Taskbots can fetch the password from PAM360 vault in two ways: Through resource & account name and through resource & account ID. The Taskbots can take input values from the user manually and also read the data from a text file. The input value includes a unique App Token, generated from PAM360's web interface. Once the required input details are provided, run the Taskbot in the Automation Anywhere portal; the password of the requested resource and account will be fetched and displayed in Automation Anywhere.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingInformation Technology
- Artificial IntelligenceProductivitySecurity
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 24, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Functional AA 11.3 setup or higher
- PAM360 4100 or higher versions
- Input: ServerName, Port, AppToken, ResourceName, AccountName, Reason, TicketID