Using the Run Query to Get Incident Data in ServiceNow Bot, developers can quickly query ServiceNow for a list of Incidents and their corresponding details.
There are 2 core functions performed by this bot:
- Connect with ServiceNow Instance
- Get Incidents details
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation Technology
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 27, 2021
- First Published
- March 8, 2018
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere v11.x
- Inputs: Connect - Table Name, Instance, User Name, Password.
- Get: Query String, Output Path.