- Connect - Authenticating the User. Reads Username, Password, Secret Token, Client ID, and Client Secret from User.
- Create Lead - Creates the Lead. Reads First name, Last name, Phone number, Email, Company name, Status, Title from User.
- Create Account - Creates the unique account. Reads Account name, Account number, Phone number, Place from User
- Create Contact - Individual contacts are created. Reads First name, Last name, Phone number, Email, Account ID from User
- Create Opportunity - Reads Opportunity name, Close date, Stage, Probability, Amount, Account ID from User
Salesforce Advanced Package includes several actions like Connect, Create Lead, Create Account, Create Contact, and Create Opportunity. These actions are unique in Salesforce API which performs Authentication through Connect action, Creating Lead for the User, Creating Individual Account, Contact, Opportunity for the User.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportOperationsRPA Development
- Cognitive AutomationProductivityRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 9, 2021
- First Published
- July 9, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Intellij IDEA
- Automation 360 installed
- Java 11
- Salesforce Account