- Takes token from Controlroom and Login with AA API
- Takes Device ID and File ID with AAE API
- String operations
- Schedule Task with AAE API
To be able to schedule tasks on variable dates such as the 3rd working day of each month. If you want to schedule task to variable dates you can schedule this task to a fixed day and this task will schedule your main task to next month's 3rd work day or last workday of previous month.
(For this example, you have to find yourself 3rd work day of next month and use this date as a Start time of schedule)
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 16, 2020
- First Published
- January 15, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Filling the variables described on readme pdf
- Automation Anywhere Controlroom (Admin account pref)
- Automation Anywhere Botrunner license on Controlroom