- Reads user choice of connection type for sending mail
- Sends the mail either through Outlook or through other email servers
- The variables like username, password, email IDs for To/From/CC/BCC, and attachments can be configured
The bot facilitates selecting connection types to send mail between Outlook and other email servers.
As per the user’s choice and the configuration is done on the system, mail will be sent.
Users can add To/From/CC/Bcc email IDs and attachments as per wish.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesOperationsRPA Development
- Banking and Financial ServicesHealthcareRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 6, 2023
- First Published
- April 24, 2023
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- The port number and Host details for SMTP protocol.
- Outlook has to be configured on the system A valid User id and Password