- Read and validate Excel input file to get incident details
- Log into ServiceNow
- Create incident in ServiceNow
- Create multiple incidents at once, one per Excel row
- Confirm incidents are logged correctly and record results in output Excel file
This bot automates incident creation in ServiceNow, by quickly reading data from an input Excel file and logging it in ServiceNow.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & Support
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 9, 2020
- First Published
- January 17, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- ServiceNow account and instance.
- Input Excel (.xlsx) Spreadsheet containing incident data.