- Establish the bot run in the "Init" step
- Get the next pending transaction in the "Get" step
- Consistently process the transaction in the "Process" step
- Generate a report of the full bot's execution in the "Generate Report" step
The Single Bot Architecture bot provides a framework to establish and enforce best practices in a modular approach. This framework is especially useful to ensure that all bots follow a standard for logging, exception handling, application initialization, get/process transactions, reporting, and notifications. All of this enables CoE's and RPA practices to ensure that best practices and standards are being followed across all bot development opportunities.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- ProductivityRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 20, 2020
- First Published
- July 16, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Config Excel
- Summary excel