- Reads filter conditions from the config file
- Reads data from the input Excel
- Filters data using the filter conditions and saves output
- Send emails
This bot splits one input Excel into many Excel files based on a base loop Filter column and other extra filter conditions.
1. Bot will loop through a base loop column specified and generate reports. If base loop column is not specified, then bot will generate single report file based on the filter conditions provided.
2. Additional filter conditions can be provided along with base loop column. Filter conditions given under each serial number will generate a separate Excel spreadsheet.
3. Bot will send out emails with attached documents.
4. User can specify the unwanted columns in the output report and bot will remove those columns.
Common Use Case:
1. Master input Excel file can be split to many based on filter conditions.
2. Employees report like absence, compliance, etc can be split and sent to respective managers.
3. Vendor or Customer information can be segregated from the master file and emailed to respective associates.
4. Can be applied to any industry or departments.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman Resources
- RPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 3, 2021
- First Published
- August 10, 2020
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Update the necessary information in the Input Excel spreadsheet