- Search Physician's data in California State.
- Search Physician's data in Georgia State.
- Search Physician's data in New York State.
- Search Physician's data in Texas State.
- Search Physician's data in Virginia State.
This Bot takes name of the state, first name, last name and license number from a CSV file and
fetch all the information about the physician from their respective state boards and saves the result in the output CSV file which is unique to each state.
1.Verify whether license of a physician is valid or not.
2.Fetch all details of a physician.
3. Output response is stored in CSV file which is unique for each state.
Input CSV file is created that stores First Name, Last Name, License Number, State for identifying the Physician (One of First Name & Last Name or License Number can be used for identification).
Returns Output CSV file with the Physician's data.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.0 or above
- Input CSV File