- Searches physician data
- Stores data in an output file
- Organizes data by different output files for each state
This bot takes data about a doctor including their state, first name, last name and license number from a CSV file and fetches all the information about the physician from their respective state boards. It saves the result in a separate output CSV file for each state.
- Verify whether the license of a physician is valid or not.
- Fetch all details of a physician.
- Output response is stored in a CSV file that is unique for each state.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input CSV file with physician Name or License Number and State