- The bot will ask a user to enter the path of text-based PDF from which you want to extract the tables into CSV.
- The bot will ask the user to select which type of table you want to extract from PDF (Structured or Unstructured).
- If it is a structured table the user needs to enter whether the table has a background color.
- The bot will send an API request through the REST web service to extract the tables from PDFs into CSV format.
- The bot will download the output file from the server to the local system output folder.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingInventory ManagementRPA Development
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 11, 2020
- First Published
- July 13, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- .Net Standard 2.0.3
- .Net Core 3.1.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 (Optional)