- Establishes folders/files for logging
- Sets up a pattern for the way config files can be stored/read
- Consistent pattern for error handling/retries which can be customized to meet your needs
The taskbot template is designed to be used as a customizable framework for CoE's and RPA practices to adopt and own to ensure consistent logging, config file management, and error handling throughout all of their bots. Establishing and enforcing a bot framework like the Taskbot Template accelerates bot development, provides consistency in error handling/logging, and establishes a pattern for troubleshooting failed bot runs.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyRPA Development
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 20, 2020
- First Published
- February 26, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11