- Extract text messages from your Excel spreadsheet (included demo or self-created file)
- Classify each text message with the Almato ONE_Classifier text classifier
- Report the prediction, whether a message is spam or not, in the same spreadsheet, along with the calculated probability
This example of a bot, increases security by the recognition of spam and malware without the need for training.
The bots extract free text messages from an excel file and deliver it to a pre-trained ONE_Classifier instance via web service API. The ONE_Classifier is a powerful AI service for text classification, such as categorization of tickets, e-mails and much more. After the highly accurate classification, the bot marks the result in the same excel file.
ONE_Classifier can also be provided on-premise, working with your own training data for an even better experience and accuracy of your processes. Other use cases include ticket classification for service or help desks as well as the analysis of sentiments.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyOtherSupport
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive Automation
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- April 7, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input: Excel spreadsheet. Spreadsheet template/demo file is included.
- MS Office Excel (any version)