- "Enter input date format as mm/dd/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd or mm/yyyy/dd.
- Conversion TimeZone must be according to the XML file provided with this metabot.
Calculate the date and time of a different timezone from the input date and time.
Convert given date and time to the equivalent date and time of any other timezone.
The user can have the output time in 12/24 hours format.
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyInventory ManagementSupport
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 14, 2019
- First Published
- November 1, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- "Enter input date format as mm/dd/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd or mm/yyyy/dd. Conversion TimeZone must be according to the XML file