- Create Board, List and Card in Trello account.
- Copy Board, List and Card from one to another.
- Get details of Board, List and Card in Trello account.
- Delete Board, List and Card in Trello
This bot automates Create, Copy, Get, Delete operations for Board, List and Card in Trello account.
The TaskBot reads information from a CSV file based on filter conditions and performs operations using MetaBot Logic.
The MetaBot automates the 'Create', 'Copy', 'Get' and 'Delete' operations for Board, List, and Card in Trello account.
When finished, the bot writes the response along with error or status message to a CSV file.
Refer to the Readme file for detailed information about each operation.
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 14, 2019
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- Not Supported
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Trello Account
- Trello Credentials (for authentication): TrelloURl, Token, APIKey.
- Input for Create/Copy/ Delete Bulk Operations: CSV file with all required parameters.
- Input for Get Operations: vboardName,vListName or vCardName.