Twilio Send SMS Task Bot
This bot enables the integration of A360 bots with Twilio Send SMS API functionality. The package provides actions to send SMS using the Twilio account SecureID
- Quickly send an SMS using Twilio account
- Bot reads the input parameters i.e., Twilio SecureID, Auth token and Messaging Service ID.
- Basis the input parameters, it will call Twilio Messaging APIs to send SMS.
- Received SID after successful SMS sending to the recipient mobile number.
Input and triggers: Twilio Secure ID, Auth token, Messaging service ID, Phone number on which SMS is to be sent, Text message, Return SMS ID.
Actions: Send SMS - Just call this action and configure the input parameters to send an SMS.
Output: On successful sending of SMS, it will return an SMS ID as a receipt ID.
Use cases: Send bulk SMS about business notifications or events to various customers on a customized schedule using a Twilio Business account.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportOperationsShipping & Distribution
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 13, 2023
- First Published
- February 13, 2023
- Automation 360
- Community Support Only
- A-People Community Forums
- Bot Store FAQs
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Active Twilio account with an active number subscribed to it.
- Active Messaging subscription in Twilio
- Automation Anywhere A360 Control room with required licenses.