- Reads the data from Excel file
- Calculates the Due Date
- Creates the CSV file to be imported (adheres to the quickbooks standards)
- Logs in to your quickbooks account
- Imports the contacts to your account
This bot will take an Excel file(with few fields) as input from the user, converts it into the CSV file named “QB Import File.csv” that adheres to the Quickbook’s CSV format for importing(Due Date will be automatically calculated in Excel).
The bot then logs into your Quickbooks account and uploads your Invoice list in your account.
This bot is very handy when you have hundreds of Invoices in an Excel file. Importing Invoices is one of the fastest ways to create Invoices in such a case. It is much faster than manually entering Invoice details and creating Invoices one by one.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 11, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- An Excel file with all the Invoice details is needed
- The Company Name and Product Name must be already added in your Quickbooks account
- Google Chrome Installed