- Persistent data protection through encryption, policy management, and access control.
- Share securely across platforms and devices.
- Revoke access, control forwarding, watermark, and persistent universal access formats.
- Visibility into where your data is and how it is being used via audit.
The Virtru Platform infrastructure enables Virtru and third-party developers to embed end-to-end encryption, granular access controls, and key management capabilities into applications and workflows to prevent unauthorized access and ensure data privacy.
Virtru employs a split knowledge architecture that stores encrypted content separately from the encryption keys protecting it, supporting a Zero Trust framework where all system components are continuously authenticated, verified, and authorized.
Only authorized entities can access unencrypted content. Virtru can never access unencrypted content or decrypt user content outside of customer-controlled Virtru clients: when we have the keys, we cannot access the content, and when we have the encrypted content, we can’t access the keys to decrypt and access it.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyOtherShipping and Distribution
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 16, 2020
- First Published
- April 16, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Encryption Inputs: Source File, Target File, Owner Email, Authentication Key
- Decryption Inputs: Source File, Target File, Owner Email, Authentication Key