- Reads input from an Excel Sheet
- Logs into SAP
- Processes the create outbound delivery transaction
- Saves the transaction
- Updates the status in the output Excel Sheet
This bot reads input from the Excel sheet. The Excel sheet has mandatory fields. Once the input Excel sheet is updated, the bot accesses and retrieves data from it. Then it logs into SAP and processes the create outbound delivery transaction. Finally, it saves the outbound delivery details and updates the status in the output excel sheet.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySalesSupply Chain Management
- Cognitive AutomationProductivityUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 3, 2020
- First Published
- February 21, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Microsoft Excel
- SAP Credentials
- Mandatory fields in the Input Excel