- This bot adds Watermark images to PDF files
- We can change the position of the image based on client requirements .
This bot performs the following:
- This bot adds a watermark image to a PDF File.
- It's a time-consuming process to add watermarks to each PDF when the PDFs are available in bulk, especially when those PDFs are generated/converted from other formats, such as images (jpg/png..).
- So by using this bot as a STUB all the PDFs can be watermarked within minutes.
- We can change the position of the image based on client requirements.
- Image size should be maximum of 100*84
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 24, 2020
- First Published
- January 22, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- PDF Files
- Watermark image with dimensions 100*84