Bot will read the inputs from XML file and upload it to WaveApps. The updated details will be stored in CSV file with Pass or Fail results simultaneously.
Update "Invoice_Samples.xml" as per client requirement. Add multiple XML nodes in the XML file and save it.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- - Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10.7 sp2 or higher - User should have account in WaveApps site and the site has been logged in.
- WaveApps URL should be present in property file. Ex:
- XML file should be present in app path with name “Invoice_Samples.XML”
- Blank CSV file should be present in app path with name “Invoice_Output.CSV”
- Bot will run in Google Chrome.
Inputs: Properties.txt : Invoice_Samples.xml Invoice_Output.csv (Blank)