- Verifies that the value on the clipboard is a date.
- The task runs a script to calculate the day of the week from the date. (c: aa script What day of the week.vbs)
- When the task is completed, set the day of the week on the clipboard.
(1) Run 'What day of the week' bot from your bot using 'run task'
(2) However, please set the date on the clipboard in the following
format in advance.
Example: 2020.03.08 or 2020.3.08 or 2020.03.8 or 2020.3.8
(1) Calculate the day of the week from the value set on the clipboard.
(2) Set the result on the clipboard.
(3) The result is returned as a numerical value.
・ Sunday: 1
・ Monday: 2
・ Tuesday: 3
・ Wednesday: 4
・ Thursday: 5
・ Friday: 6
・ Saturday: 7
(4) If an error occurs, set 0 to the clipboard.
(1) It is effective to use when judging processing by day of the week.
· Automation Anywhere Enterprise v 11.x does not have a function for
calculating the day of the week from a date. I'm sorry if you make a
(2) For example, it can be applied to check the first business day or the
last business day in a month unit.
(3) Holidays are not supported. Public holidays vary from country to
・ Supports leap years.
・It is available from January 1, 1900 to December 31, 2100.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Shipping and DistributionSupport
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 10, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Create 'aa script' folder directly under c drive
- Set 'WhatDayOfTheWeek.vbs' in 'aa script' folder
- Set the value on the clipboard in the following format.
- Year. Month. Day
- Set example 2020.03.08 or 2020.3.08 or 2020.03.8 or 2020.3.8