- User want to go for basic word cloud, bot will ask user enter the input text, shape, color to generate the wor
- The bot will collect all the user details and send a request to API.
- API will generate the word cloud in server.
- The bot will download the file from server to local system
Input and triggers: Ability to handle multiple input types from users e.g Plain text, PDF, Text File.
Actions: 1. This bot is designed for Basic and Advanced users.
2. If the user wants to go for a basic word cloud, the bot will ask the user to enter the input text, shape, color to generate the word cloud.
3. The bot will collect all the user details and send a request to API.
4.API will generate the word cloud in the server.
5. The bot will download the file from the server to the local system.
6. If the user wants to go for advanced word cloud, the user needs to input the details in an excel file where they have list options for the word cloud generation.
7. The bot will collect the details from the excel file and send it to API.
8.API will generate the word cloud based on user details and store it into the server.
9. The bot will download the file from the server to the client location.
10. The bot will store the word cloud image to the output folder which is located under the Bot Store folder.
Output: JPEG word cloud.
Tips: Kindly follow the Read me file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingHuman ResourcesInventory Management
- Cognitive AutomationInsightsRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 23, 2020
- First Published
- June 17, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- .Net Standard 2.0.3
- .Net Core 3.1.0
- Microsoft visual studio 2019 (Optional)