- Automatically logs you into Xero
- Downloads this year and previous year Balance Sheets and put it in a folder
- Compares both the reports and generates a Comparison Report(with Variance)
- Variance is given in terms of Amount, Percentage and an Inference is made
This bot will log in to your company’s Xero account, downloads this year and the previous year’s Balance Sheet (in CSV Format),puts it in the desired folder.
The bot then compares the data in both the CSV files and creates a Balance Sheet Comparison Report(in Excel Format).
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 5, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- You should have IE web browser installed in your system
- You should have an empty Comparison Report Excel Sheet created.