- Automatically downloads the Xero Statement of Invoices belonging to a particular Supplier
- Automatic conversion of the Supplier Statement from PDF to Excel format
- Creation of Exception Report comparing the 2 documents (Supplier Statement and Xero Statement)
This bot will log in to your company’s Xero account, requests the user for the name of the supplier and extracts the corresponding supplier invoice statement from Xero (in Excel format).
The bot then converts the statement from the supplier (in pdf format) to excel format using online pdf converter tool and compares it against the supplier statement from Xero.
The bot then prompts the user for the 2 files (downloaded) and the empty exception file.
Once the 3 files are specified the bot then creates an Exception Report with mismatched and missing Invoices.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and Accounting
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- January 28, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Specify the Supplier Statement (PDF File) when prompted
- Create an empty exception report and feed it as the input (Template is included)
- Specify the name of the supplier in Xero when prompted