- Automatically downloads the Xero Statement of Invoices for a particular supplier
- Handles conversion of the Supplier Statement from PDF to Excel format
- CreatesException Report comparing the 2 documents (Supplier Statement and Xero Statement)
This Bot will login to your company’s Xero account, requests user for the name of the supplier, and extracts the corresponding supplier invoice statement from Xero (in Excel format).
The Bot will then converts the statement from the supplier (in PDF format) to Excel format using an online PDF converter tool and compares it against the supplier statement from Xero.
The Bot then prompts the user for the 2 files (downloaded) and an empty exception file.
Once the 3 files are specified the Bot creates an Exception Report with mismatched and missing Invoices.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & Accounting
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 15, 2020
- First Published
- January 28, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Specify the Supplier Statement (PDF File) when prompted
- Create an empty exception report and feed it as the input (Template is included)
- Specify the name of the supplier in Xero when prompted