- It takes input as XML file
- It takes output location path
This bot performs the following:
- Coverts XML to JSON.
- This is useful to pass XML to web services (i.e. REST or SOAP).
- Sometimes we receive an XML as an input, we need to convert it into raw JSON strings.
- This is a simple and reusable bot to generate a JSON file using an XML file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 3, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- XML File Name